That's What He Said Thursday #17: Still Water (Forever Still #2) by A.M. Johnson

Thursday, October 15, 2015


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun
 
 
 
 
 
Still Water (Forever Still #2)
 
By  A.M. Johnson
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:
 
 
"Lily, in the end, none of that shit means anything. How long am I supposed to wait to tell you that I am in love with you? What's a socially acceptable amount of time for you? Because from where I'm standing, I couldn't give a shit what the world thinks. Lily you're exactly what I've always wanted. Nothing... nobody ... is going to change that"
 
 Todd Dixon too Lily Spring
 
 
 
 
Swoon! I just love love love Todd  yes he is an sexy bad boy but he is most definitely the perfect guy for Lily. And he just say's the most sexy and swoon worthy things to Lily. Like how can she not make it work with him. There are pure perfection together!
 

6 comments:

  1. Todd needs some loving back! Go for it, Lily! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he 100% needs all the loving ha he anget! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Love this one! Gotta love a guy who isn't shy about telling his lady just how he feels about her. :)

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Todd is most definitely not a shy guy he is always honest and blunt when he talks too his girl Lily. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Aww exactly what he's always wanted :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly he always wanted to find true love again. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete