That's What He Said Thursday #16: Destiny Rising (True Calling #3) by Siobhan Davis

Thursday, October 8, 2015


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun
 
 
 
 
 
 Destiny Rising  (True Calling #3)
 
By Siobhan Davis
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:
 
 
"Don't be late," he whispered against me lips, "I've waited long enough to call you my wife. I don't want a minute longer than I have to."
 
 
???? Too Ariana Skyee
 
 
 
There is a love triangle in True Calling trilogy. And I really don't want to say who Ari husband will be because it will spoil the book for everybody. But I will say he is absolutely the right guy for her!
 

 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Great quote this week, Kati! He sounds awfully swoony. :)

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is swoon worthy and I am so glad and happy Ari choose him. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know right he is just pure swoon worthy! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. I hope she wasn't late! Beautiful quote! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh most definitely she made sure she was not late but she was really nervous for sure ;) Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Impatient man huh? Hehe thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes he really is an impatient man lol ;) Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete