Review: Destiny Rising (True Calling #3) by Siobhan Davis

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

 
Destiny Rising
 
Series: True Calling #3
 
Author: Siobhan Davis
 
Genre:YA, Science Fiction, Romance
 
Published Date: August 30th 2015 by Siobhan Davis
 
Format: e-arc
 
Source: I received this book by the author
 
Rating: 5/5
 
 
 
Synopsis
 
EVERY CHOICE HAS A CONSEQUENCE

The final book in the captivating True Calling series.

Once again, the world is on the brink of momentous change. As revolutionary organization Saoirse prepares to battle the government for control of Earth and Novo, Ariana and those she loves must join humanity’s fight for justice and freedom.

As haunted memories resurface, old discoveries and new realities conspire to shatter her world forever.

Torn in one direction by her unique connection to childhood sweetheart Zane, and pulled in the other by a relentless passion for her fiery fiancé Cal, she must make the hardest decision of all. While embarking on a road to self-discovery, her psychic gift evolves and the full extent of her powerful ability is revealed.

Then fate lands another savage blow and she faces the most horrific choice of all. Forced into striking a deal with the enemy, she must make the ultimate personal sacrifice or risk everything she holds dear.

When destiny finally rears its head, what will the future hold?
  
 
 


 
My Thoughts
 
I received this book by the author in exchanged for an honest review. Thank You too Siobhan Davis.

OMGosh Yes Yes Yesssss I just want to thank Siobhan Davis for this amazing triliogy. That I absolutely loved and enjoyed it so much. Especially writing Destiny Rising it was just the perfect ending that I was so relieved and looking forward too. And I am so darn glad and happy everybody has a happily ever after. Just just I can not wipe the smile off my face writing this review. Because I was so darn happy who everybody end up with! Yes there is a love triangle in True Calling trilogy to which I didn't mind at all of the love triangle because I love both Cal and Zane for Ari. And I especially loved Ari I just could connect with her right away, and I felt just horrid for everything she had to go through in the true calling trilogy. Especially for everything she went through in Destiny Rising. In the beginning of Destiny Rising is where Beyond Reach exactly left off at. Ari finally got her memories back and she is not too happy with the deep dark secret she remember. And she finally understand why the vindictive Micha is after her. She is so torn because she really does not want to tell the truth to Cal, because she is really afraid for how he will react to her when she does finally tell him the truth. So she keeps it a secret from him and it is tearing her apart especially now that her true feeling for Zane resurfaced. Everything just goes why down hill for Ari when Zane comes back into the picture and into her life again. And her emotions are all over the place when she finally gets a much needed space to clear her head. And too figure out her emotions and true feelings for both Cal And Zane. Now I am going to leave it off here with the love triangle. Because I don't want too go into too much details about it without spoiling it for anybody. But just Know I think she chooses the right guy! Now there are three different pov's in Destiny Rising. And there were Ariana, Zane and Cal pov's and I really loved and enjoyed reading all three of there pov's. I especially love reading Cal pov's. I just really loved too read what was in his mind and what he was really thinking of. I just couldn't put the book down when I was reading Cal pov. Now I am going to leave it off here I absolutely loved and enjoyed Destiny Rising. I think a shed a few tears reading the ending. Which I think is was pure perfection yes there were some heartbreak in Destiny Rising, but everybody has a happily ever after in Destiny Rising. I am so sad to see True Calling Trilogy end that I am really going to miss it so much. But I know in the featured I am going too re-read them again. I do highly recommend reading The True Calling Trilogy it really is an amazing and fantastic book series believe me you won't regret reading this trilogy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Purchase Link
 
 
 
 
 
 
About The Author
 
Siobhan Davis is the author of YA science fiction fantasy romance series True Calling.

A self-diagnosed ‘teenager forever’—at least when it comes to books, music and movies; Siobhan is totally addicted to teen fiction and superhero/blockbuster movies. Siobhan loves baking, crime novels, shoes, bags, make-up, anti-wrinkle cream, anything pink, Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry, and Robert Pattinson (definitely Team Edward).

Siobhan has forged a successful corporate career, in Human Resources, over the last twenty years. She resides in the Garden County of Ireland with her husband and two sons.

Follow my blog:
http://myyanabookobsession.com

Join my mailing list to receive a FREE copy of Lovestruck and two bonus short stories: http://eepurl.com/bv8gKz

Special Note:

I recommend reading the books in my True Calling series in the following order to maximize reading enjoyment:

True Calling - 1
Lovestruck - 1.5 short story
Beyond Reach - 2
Light of a Thousand Stars -2.5 novella
Destiny Rising -3

Due to some mature content (especially in Beyond Reach and Destiny Rising) I recommend the True Calling Series for young adults aged 14+
 
 
 



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment