Lusting For Covers #24: Manwhore 1: The Ferro Family (Manwhore #1) by H.M. Ward

Sunday, October 25, 2015




Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggersto share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.




Here's what you do:


1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).


2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.


3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!




 
4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 

Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 







This Week Lusting Cover Is:
 
 
Manwhore 1: The Ferro Family (Manwhore #1)
 
By H.M. Ward
 
 
 
 
Synopsis
 
When billionaire Sean Ferro crosses my path it's my job to destroy him. His crimes are horrific and there's no way I'm letting him walk away from them. Whether he wins or loses in court is irrelevant. I'll destroy any chance he has at a happy life when this is over, whether he lands in a jail cell or not.

The arrogant bastard is more beautiful than I thought. He sits there, day after day, closed off and quiet. Dark hair pushed out of his face, and those blue eyes staring into space, unseeing.
I assist the prosecution and twist his silence into apathy, steadily twisting the image of a broken man into a disturbed monster. I destroy him completely well before the end of the trial. Society hates him. And so do I.

But one night will change everything. One chance encounter shows me my mistake. This isn't something I can't change, so I offer the only thing I know he needs--me.
 
 
 
 
Why
 
This is actually the first time I post a cover of a couple, because usually I can't find the right one. But this one is truly a sexy and very lustful cover, and by far my favorite cover. That I had to post it up for this meme. So what do you ladies think. Isn't it a very hot and lustful cover?
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. what a sexy and blazing hot cover!! I can almost feel the sexual tension coming off the cover. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I can feel it too that's why I pick this hot cover it just oozing with sexual tension I absolutely love it! lol ;)
      Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. That is definitely a sexy cover, great choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it really is a very sexy cover. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Nice choice. I do love the title. It just seems to call to me.

    ReplyDelete