Lusting For Covers #23: Bad Boy Daddy by Chance Carter

Sunday, October 18, 2015







Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggersto share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.




Here's what you do:


1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).


2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.


3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!






4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 

Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 







This Week Lusting Cover Is:
 
 
 Bad Boy Daddy
 
 
By Chance Carter
 
 
 
 
 
 
Synopsis
 
 
He wanted a baby. I needed a man.

Faith

The first time I saw Jackson, I hated his guts. He was everything I could never have. Pure, panty-wetting, manhood. And I was trapped in a loveless relationship with his worst enemy. I never would have dreamed he craved my womb so badly he was willing to do anything for it.

Jackson

My father's death taught me a lot of things. Most importantly, I needed a child. I had to have a son before my enemies caught up with me. So when Faith came begging for protection, I knew exactly what I wanted. I yearned for her body. Lust raged through me like a wildfire. I longed to make her pregnant with my child. I gave her an offer she couldn't refuse. A life for a life. My protection, in exchange for everything she had to offer. I'd die for her, but she would give me a son.
I took her womb. I never suspected she'd take my heart.
 
 
 
 
Why
 
 
Isn't the cover lust worthy it is absolutely gorgeous. And the color fits perfect for the book. And the colors are not my favorite colors. But it totally works for the book!
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. oh I love the eyes....so intense and dramatic. The story sounds interesting as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally agree with you his eyes are really intense. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, it's those eyes that grab my attention first!

    The tatts are nice, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right I think that's what drew me to the cover at first plus the tattoos is an A+ lol. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Very intense eyes. I love the tat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right I really love his tats too and had to look real close to make sure if those were really his tats on his body, or they edited on his body. But nope I think those are his real tats on his body lol :) Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete