"Waiting On" Wednesday #31: Troll by Ashley C. Harris

Wednesday, September 30, 2015



 


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 



Here is my WOW  pick for this week:
 
 
Troll
 
By Ashley C. Harris
 
Publication Date: October 6th 2015 by Kindle Press
 
 
 
 
 
Synopsis
 
At the age of sixteen, Abby is undergoing major house
hold changes. Her mom is getting ready to remarry and her new step-brother is driving her insane. She is just trying to keep herself busy with school and her part-time job when a most deliciously handsome stranger moves to her little seaside town and won't leave her alone.

New arrival Wilhelm is unlike any other student at Abby’s school. His emerald eyes and tattooed body don’t truly reveal what he really is: a creature emerged from thousands of miles underground, seeking revenge, treasure, and a key that once belonged to an old enemy – a key Abby wears suspended from a chain around her neck. Why she has it is a mystery that Wilhelm will need to solve, and fast, in order to defeat a powerful mortal adversary.

As an attraction between Abby and Wilhelm develops, more creatures like Wilhelm are drawn from beneath the ground to Abby’s town; wreaking havoc as they offer Abby’s classmates the fulfillment of their deepest desires. Will Abby and her new family survive as a game of magical warfare is unleashed? Her ability to reverse Wilhelm’s bargain depends on it.
 
 
 
 
Why Am I Waiting
 
I really love books that have trolls in them especially if there are very sexy trolls. And this one looks and sounds right up my alley and utterly fantastic!
 
 
 
What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I have never read a book about a troll, but this might just change that. I think it's interesting that I've always thought of trolls as ugly creatures (likely because of the troll dolls I played with as a child). But, this author has completely done away with that idea, making trolls sexy and dangerous. I love it! This book synopsis leaves me wanting more! Great choice!

    My WoW Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love books like this one it is totally different and refreshing about trolls plus it looks and sounds utterly fantastic! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete