'Waiting On" Wednesday #29: Play Safe (Make the Play Book 1) by Amber Garza

Wednesday, September 16, 2015






"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 



Here is my WOW  pick for this week:

26249287

Play Safe (Make The Play #1)

By Amber Garza

Publication Date: October 22nd 2015




Synopsis

I always thought that when I fell in love it would be easy, like catching the perfect pitch. The right girl would slide into my glove seamlessly. That’s what I wanted. A typical boy meets girl; girl falls for jock story.

But that’s not what I got.

I had to fall for the one girl I couldn’t have. The one girl I shouldn’t want. My best friend Cal’s younger sister.

Cal and I have been friends and teammates pretty much our entire lives. We have each other’s backs on and off the baseball field. And that’s why I helped his sister Emmy the night she got into a fight with her loser boyfriend. I did it because it was the right thing to do.

What happened afterward was a mistake. A mistake Cal can never find out about.

The problem is that it’s a mistake I want to make again…and again. Even though Emmy is pushing me away, I know she wants it too. But I know that if we act on what we want, people will get hurt. However, I don’t know if I’m strong enough to fight my feelings. Besides, I don’t think I want to.

I’ve never been the type of guy to take a risk, but for Emmy I will.

I’m tired of playing it safe



Why Am I Waiting

I follow Amber on FB and she really is a great person. I've been really wanting to read her books. Because they all looks and sounds utterly fantastic and right up my alley. And this one in no exception it really does look and sound amazing!




What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?


No comments:

Post a Comment