That's What He Said Thursday #15: Alexa Crushed (Alexa #1) by T.R. Cupak

Thursday, September 24, 2015


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun






25567871

Alexa Crushed (Alexa #1)

By T.R. Cupak







Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:


"What does it look like, Lexi? I'm kissing you because I like you. I always liked you, You're beautiful, funny, and smart. We're good together. I figured if there was any time to see if we have something more than friendship, that time was right now," he answered unapologetically. 

Devin Miller Too Alexa Morgan



"Baby, I would never regret what you just gave me. It was just a shock, that's all. You are a smart, gorgeous, and kind women, and I've assumed that some lucky bastard already got that gift. I am truly thankful that I'm the lucky bastard." Sincerity dances through his stormy eyes.

Ethan Gage Too Alexa Morgan



As you can see there is a love triangle here. Now I don't mind love triangles I say that I am in the majority that I absolutely love them. But this one I have a very bad feeling about it. I just feel that there is going to be a very tragic love story. I had a few problem with this book but I really did loved and enjoyed  it a lot! 

11 comments:

  1. Wow, great quotes this week! I don't usually mind a love triangle either so I'm pretty intrigued by this one.

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a great read I had a few issues with the main female character Alexa but I still love her. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Great quotes, certainly sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very intresting book I really loved and enjoyed it. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, I'm really torn about love triangles. I feel they make me suffer unnecessarily a lot. Hope you don't suffer too much with these two guys!

    Melissa @ The Reader and the Chef

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too but I have a feeling that I am going to suffer majorly with this love triangle. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  4. I tend to feel bad for the guy who looses out in the love triangle. Great Quote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also feel bad as well. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  5. Ooh a love triangle quote share, good picks, thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and you are very welcome. :)

      Delete
  6. Ooh, love the quotes. Definitely demonstrates the tough choices Alexa has ahead of her. I don't mind love triangles either - especially if they're well done. :)

    ReplyDelete