That's What He Said Thursday #14: Conscience (Bellator Saga #2) by Cecilia London

Thursday, September 10, 2015


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun.











Conscious (Bellator Saga #2)

By Cecilia London





Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:


Jack stroked her hand, "So, how are you feeling?"

"Better, Now that I've heard what the surgeon had to say. And now that he's given me permission to use my voice."

He smiled. "I was being overprotective, I guess, I still want you to mostly listen to me though."


John Montgomery McIntyre Too Caroline Joan Gerard



Ohh Monty Monty dear Monty how so true you are truly overprotective of your one true love, but that's why Caroline has fallen head over heels with you! plus that why I like him too for Caroline! 












12 comments:

  1. OOh that's a fun book cover hehe. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a fun cover lol :) Thanks you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely going to get to this series soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a thrilling and hot book I absolutely loved and enjoyed it very much. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Nice. He sounds like someone I should get to know. ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jack really is an amazing guy! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Me too I just love how Jack get's really overprotective with Caroline. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes he really is an amazing guy and the cover is absolutely brilliant it totally fits perfect for the book. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete