Lusting For Covers #18: Hooked: A Stepbrother Romance by Iris Parker

Sunday, September 13, 2015





Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggersto share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.




Here's what you do:


1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).


2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.


3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!


4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 


Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 







This Week Lusting Cover Is:


25966211

Hooked: A Step-Brother Romance

By Iris Parker




Synopsis

Thirteen years as a rugby superstar.
Thirteen years of winning streaks, of making more money than I've known how to spend, of women throwing themselves at me.
Thirteen years since I last saw her, knowing she has every right to hate me, her so-called stepbrother.
Thirteen years knowing I ruined her life and left without looking back.
Or so she thinks.

Money can’t buy forgiveness, but at least it can get my foot in the door.
Hooked is a complete, standalone romance novel with mature themes intended for readers 18 and over.




Why

A Bad Boy shirtless showing his abs and tattoos and giving that intense stare. Why not share this lustful cover plus the book looks and sounds utterly fantastic and  absolutely up my alley!  

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know right I love the whole cover as well thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. such a sexy bad boy~~~love the cover, not sure I would read it since I am not into step sibling romances but it does sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he really is a sexy bad boy lol thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. You always find such great covers. Thanks for joining the fun every week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I try my best to find the most lustful covers out there lol ;) thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete