"Waiting On" Wednesday #25: Deathless & Divided (The Chicago War #1) by Bethany-Kris

Wednesday, August 19, 2015



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link Below. 



Here is my WOW  pick for this week:






Deathless & Divided (The Chicago War #1)

By Bethany-Kris

Publication Date: September 7, 2015



Synopsis

Lies and love. This is how a war starts.

A life for a life. That’s the mafia way. Damian Rossi owes his life to a man who is ready to collect. That payment comes in the form of an arranged marriage to the daughter of another leading family in the Chicago Outfit. He’s ready to follow through, even if that means making sure Lily knows she’s his.

Lily DeLuca isn’t being given a choice. Forced home to marry a man she doesn’t know and back into a life she’d rather forget, her world is full of half-truths, buried pain, and uncertainty. But Damian is nothing like she expects. His motives aren’t clear. Her beliefs are being tested.

When it comes to this world, no man can be trusted. Someone is ready to flip the Chicago Outfit on its side all for the promise of something better. But no one runs a clean game and these men play for keeps. When blood begins to paint Chicago red, four families will be divided by loyalty, hatred, and revenge. There is no hiding. There is no safety.

No one is deathless.

No one.
 



Why Am I Waiting

I really haven't read a book with Mafia before. I have a few on my TBR pile but have not read them yet. And this one looks and sounds right up my alley and the cover is absolutely gorgeous!



What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?



4 comments:

  1. Ok, that's epic. Nods. I haven't read a book wih the mafia either! here's mine; http://editingeverything.com/blog/2015/08/19/waiting-on-wednesday-the-incarnations/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree it is totally epic. Thank you for stopping by my blog:)

      Delete
  2. Ooh this one sounds really good and that cover is to die for. Great choice for your WOW. I really am adding this one to my wishlist.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right the cover is really gorgeous. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete