"Waiting On" Wednesday #23: Creature of Habit (Book One) by Angel Lawson

Wednesday, August 5, 2015



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 



Here is my WOW  pick for this week:





Creature Of Habit ( Book One )

By Angel Lawson

Published Date: September 28, 2015




Synopsis

The summer after college, Amelia Chase lands a coveted position as the personal assistant for the brilliant, yet reclusive, Grant Palmer. Grant’s aloof nature and obsessive-compulsive behavior leads Amelia to rethink her position until Grant steps in to rescue her during a bizarre kidnapping attempt. She soon realizes Grant is a man of many secrets, all hidden behind an elaborate façade of self-discipline and control. 

Grant Palmer spends his days in an expensive suit and tie, funding charitable works for his family’s Foundation. His nights are reserved for patrolling the small city of Asheville and the bordering mountainside in an effort to protect residents from rogue vampires. Why? He has his own collection of kills to atone for from his own days as a rebellious, blood thirsty killer. 

Amelia and Grant’s professional relationship turns personal, distracting Grant from his duties. As the number of victims rise, it becomes apparent that a predator in the hills of North Carolina has a vendetta against Grant. Aware of Grant’s increasing interest, possessing Amelia is one way for this killer to enact his twisted revenge. 




Why

I just love love love mastery romance books. And this one looks and sounds right up my alley. I absolutely love the cover of this book. 



What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?

10 comments:

  1. Alluring cover and dark blurb. I'm sold. Thanks for bringing this one to my attention :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I absolutely love the cover and synopsis as well. And you are very welcome and thank you for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  2. Wow this book sounds really good and great!! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick. I have not heard of this one until now but it sounds excellent.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this sounds so good! Thank you so much for sharing, I just added it to my TBR list :D the cover is gorgeous indeed.

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it I absolutely love it thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete