That's What He Said Thursday #13: Forsaking Gray (The Colloway Brothers) by K.L. Kreig

Thursday, August 27, 2015


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun.








Forsaking Grey (The Colloway Brothers #1)

By K.L. Kreig







Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:

"Go out with me," I stated plainly

"Are you really that conceited or are you just stupid? I thought MIT was a college for smart people?"

I laugh, shaking my head. My God, I love her wit. "I'm that confident."

"I already told you I didn't want to go out with you," she huffs, but once again I call bullshit. 

"I don't give up that easily, Livvy."

Anger causes her face to redden. "My name is Livia. Not Livvy."

"Tomorrow night. Just one date." My voice remains stoic and calm, but inside I am begging.

"I have to work tomorrow night."

"Than the night after that."


Grey Colloway too Livia Kingsley


Ohh Grey Ohh Grey he can be a douche and jerk but he really is an amazing person who is absolutely in love with Livia. And he would do anything for her and to be with her as well. 




7 comments:

  1. He's definitely persistent. Love it. Great quote!

    Cheryl @ I Heart Fictional People

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote... gotta love those cocky guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know right lol :) thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Well, he sure is persistent hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Grey is very persistent he doesn't give up at all until he gets the answer that he wants lol. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  4. Awesome quote! I haven't read this book, but I will definitely try to.
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete