That's What He Said Thursday #12: Indiscretion by Hannah Fielding

Thursday, August 13, 2015


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun.












Indiscretion

By Hannah Fielding






Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:


'I'm not married, nina. I could never marry anybody but you. I love you querida, I love you more than life itself,"



'Solo tu seras mi eposa y mi hijos tienen, only you will be my wife and bear my children,'



'Decir que usted me perdonara, please tell  me that you'll forgive me, and that you will share your life with a humble men who'll spend his trying to make you happy.'


Salvador de Rueda Too Alexandra de Falla


Indiscretion is now by far my favorite romance book this year I absolutely love this amazing hot book just just it full of love, passion, seduction and death so yea it really was that amazing for me. 







8 comments:

  1. Great quotes! Sounds like a very passionate love story.

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a very passionate book I absolutely loved it. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a heartfelt and passionate read. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome it really was a very passionate read. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. I love it when books have spanish lines in them! Sounds like a very swoony read. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is very swoon worthy thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  4. ooh sounds sexy :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh yes it was a really sexy book and you are very welcome. :)

      Delete