Lusting For Covers #15: Silas (West Bend Saints #2) by Sabrina Paige

Sunday, August 23, 2015





Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggersto share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.



Here's what you do:

1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).

2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.


3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!


4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 


Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 







This Week Lusting Cover Is:









Silas (West Bend Saints #2)

By Sabrina Paige




Synopsis

Tempest
Call me Robin Hood.
I’m a grifter. A con artist.
I don’t steal from the rich. I take from the worst of the worst, the people who deserve to be hustled.
I have two rules - keep moving and never fall in love.
I only ever thought about breaking them for one boy. And that boy just walked right back into my life, a ghost from the past. Silas Saint.
Now he’s a man. Arrogant and sexy as f**k, he’s sure as hell not the person I fell in love with, a lifetime ago.
But when he touches me, it’s enough to make me forget my own name. He makes me want to break all my rules.

Silas
I’ve been fighting as long as I could remember. Sh**, I think I came out of the womb swinging. I even tried to go legit until trouble sent me out of Las Vegas and back to West Bend.
I never expected a different kind of trouble to come waltzing back into my life, all curves and tattoos and sass. Tempest Wilde.
Any idea what “tempest” means? A violent f**cking windstorm. That’s s**t I don’t need.
I loved her once, a lifetime ago. Before I knew better.
Love is for suckers, and I’m sure as hell not a sucker.
But the way she looks at me? It makes me want to give her everything I have.
 


Why

I really love Sabrina Paige step-brother book covers. That I had to share this beauty as well. Doesn't it look delightful. And I really need to get on and start to read her step-brother series soon because they look and sound utterly fantastic and right up my alley too. 


4 comments:

  1. What is it about an intense gaze like that and a hoodie that just works? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I just love there intense gazy it really draws me into the cover. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Love his intense look. Oh my goodness, I have no words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I just love his intense stare swoon! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete