Lusting For Covers #13: Saint Nicholas by Jamie Deschain

Sunday, August 2, 2015





Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggersto share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.



Here's what you do:

1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).

2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.


3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!


4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 


Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 







This Week Lusting Cover Is:









Saint Nicholas

By Jamie Deschain





Synopsis

"Our love may have been forbidden, but that didn't stop me from giving him my heart."

When I was born I met the man who would destroy my life.
When I was sixteen I met the boy who would help me put it all back together.

Nicholas Rossi was the best thing that ever happened to me. He protected me, loved me, and in the face of all my life had become at home, he gave me hope that maybe someday hell would turn to heaven and everything would be okay.

Then one day he was gone, sending my life into a tailspin I never thought I'd be able to pull out of.

Now, seven years later he's returned, and he's definitely no longer a boy.

The kid everyone used to refer to as Saint Nicholas is all grown up, and only one thing stands in the way of us being together again...

Me.

Saint Nicholas is a standalone novel.
 




Why 

I am really starting to love too see the whole body and face of the cover models on the book covers. Especially that intense glare that the cover model does. I fell like he is looking right at me with those intense eyes swoon!




What Is Your Lusting Cover For This Week?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know right I really love when they show there muscles and abs. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. I noticed that cover on another novel, how could I not notice it - I love that we see the model's face for once, and yes, those abs... happy sigh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abs and a sexy gaze is always a win -- great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete