"Waiting On" Wednesday #21 - Forsaking Gray (The Colloway Brothers) by K.L. Kreig

Wednesday, July 22, 2015



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 



Here is my WOW  pick for this week:









Fosaking Gray ( Colloway Brothers )

By K.L. Kreig

Publication Date: August 24, 2015




Synopsis

Sorry No Synopsis Yet!


Why Am I Waiting

First I want to say I am really sorry there is no synopsis on this book yet on goodreads. But I pick this book because I do have an e-arc of it and it really looks and sounds amazing and right up my alley. But sorry I can not share the synopsis to anybody yet. There will be a synopsis soon when the book is closer of  coming out!


What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?




4 comments:

  1. Sexy cover though :) Thanks for putting it on my radar!

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a sexy read, or at least the cover makes me think that.
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a very sexy read. Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete