"Waiting On" Wednesday #19 - Reclaiming Jessamine (Honeyton) by Jessica Sorensen

Wednesday, July 8, 2015



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 



Here is my WOW  pick for this week






Reclaiming Jessamine ( Honeyton )

By Jessica Sorensen

Publication Date: September 1, 2015




Synopsis

I wanted to give up. I really did. And I thought I had. But one moment I was drowning, and the next I was being pulled back into the light. 

After losing her way in life, twenty-one-year old Jessamine Mayer has been given a second chance. If only she could figure out what to do with it. 

Having no other choice, Jessamine returns to her hometown to try to get her life back together. While she’s there, she runs into an old high school friend, Mylo Winters. 

Mylo is as sweet and charming as ever, but has roughened up around the edges. Still, he offers Jessamine the break she needs. The more time she spends with him, the less lost she feels. She starts to wonder if maybe her second chance is supposed to be with Mylo. 

But Mylo has a secret that could ruin any chance of them being together. He must decide whether to open up or let Jessamine go.




Why I Am Waiting

I will get anything by Jessica Sorensen she is an auto buy  author for me. Because her books looks and sounds right up my alley. And I heard nothing but amazingly fantastic reviews about her books. Plus she is a super sweet person. 



What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?

8 comments:

  1. This sounds really good. I keep seeing Ms. Sorenson's books on Amazon. Maybe I'll check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed everything that I have read by this author so I'm looking forward to this as well.

    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/waiting-on-wednesday-impostor-queen-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right she is an amazing author. Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. OOH this is new to me! THanks for sharing!

    Check out our WOW & learn how to win an ARC copy of SIX OF CROWS!

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Are Very Welcome! & Thank You For Stopping By My Blog! :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard of this one before. That cover is hauntingly beautiful and this sounds like an interesting read. Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the cover is really beautiful and you are very welcome. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

      Delete