That's What He Said Thursday #8 - Dissident (Bellator Saga #1) by Cecilia London

Thursday, July 9, 2015


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun!








Dissident ( Bellator Saga #1 ) 

By Cecilia London






Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:


"Really?" Jack sounded surprised."


"I harbor a lot of Catholic guilt."


"So do I, but I don't take it nearly that far."


"Anyway, what I said about you wasn't true. It's not what I believe. I don't even know you. It was unfair for me to make assumptions and judge you like that."


Jack was looking at her strangely


"What?" She asked


"Nothing," he said. "You seem very sincere."


Caroline tried not to sound offended. "I'm completely sincere."


"I know," His voice was quiet. "It's not what I expected from you."


"Did you expect me to be a total bitch?"


He shrugged his shoulders again. "I don't know. It doesn't matter. Apology accepted, Let's move on."


"Okay."


"Except there is one thing."


"What?"


"Let's play a game. I'll give you clues and you can guess the answers."


John Montgomery McIntyre Too Caroline Joan Gerard




Ahh what lies that politicians weaves about another candidate so you can vote for them instead lol. This well actually be my first book about political thriller that.  I most definitely going to start tonight and I can't wait to read it tonight because it really does intrigued me so. 






4 comments:

  1. I have never read a political thriller before but these lines sound great! Hope you love it. ;)

    Melissa @ The Reader and the Chef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I'm curious about that game hehe ;) Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete