That's What He Said Thursday #7 - Death Wish (Ceruleans #1) by Megan Tayte

Thursday, July 2, 2015


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun









Death Wish ( Ceruleans #1 )

By Megan Tayte






Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:


"Scarlett?"

"Huh?"

"You can do this," he said, "I know you can. I'm not letting you off until you've caught one wave, or getting back out here with be all the harder'"
I opened my mouth to protest. But he added, " It'll be worth it Scarlett."

And I fond that I wanted. I wanted to trust him. 

"Okay," I said, and pulled myself onto the board to await the next wave. 


Luke Cavendish Too Scarlett Blake


I just started reading Death Wish just yesterday and I am already loving Luke for Scarlett he is determined for Scarlett to trust him in everything he teaches her in surfing. 



2 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot of books lately with a similar cover heh. I like this quote - lots of trust needed when someone is teaching you to surf. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have too seen similar cover as well. Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete