That's What He Said Thursday #11 - Of High Treason (The Doyle Hawthorne Series #2) by Ember Shane

Thursday, July 30, 2015


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun.







Of High Treason ( The Doyle Hawthorne Series #2 )

By Ember Shane






Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:

"I love you, and I know you love me too. So please, treat me like I'm fragile, because when it comes to you, I am."

Doyle Hawthorne Too Adeline Murray


Ahh the things you have to sacrifice for the name of love. Which Doyle sacrifice and make choices he doesn't want to make. But he makes those choices and sacrifices in order too help and save his relationship with Addy his one true soul mate . And I absolutely loved him for that. 

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know right it is totally sweet quote. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Aww a fragile guy. Great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It is really sweet I just love Doyle. Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Yes it is really swoon worthy. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete