That's What He Said Thursday #10 - The Grow by Lindsay R. Mohlere

Thursday, July 23, 2015


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun.










The Grow

By Lindsay R. Mohlere






Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:


"AA, baby, I'm no alter boy but I ain't no bad outlaw either," Creek says, touching her shoulder. 

"Goddamn you, Creek," AA sobs. "You and that Luzon guy are up to something no good. Everything you've said to me is a lie. And I went for you hard. Over the moon."

"I'm sorry, baby. Believe me I don't know nothing about Luzon stealing morphine from a dying man. I don't know a thing about that."

"Well, you're his friend, aren't you?"

"Sort of," Creek says with a shrug. 

"What do you mean 'sort of'?"

Creek bends to touch AA with his forehead. He can feel the heat of her anger and the dampness of her tears. "AA", he whispers, "baby, I've got to come clean here, but I don't want to lose you because of it."


Creek Too AA

Ohh I just love Creek he really is a good kind men with a heart of pure gold but he just hangs out with the wrong crowds. But you better believe he straighten out his life for the better for AA his one true gal. 



5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful guy and I love his name "Creek"!

    Melissa @ The Reader and the Chef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like some serious drama going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a lot is going on in this book. Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. Nice guys who hang out with the wrong crowds are fun to read in books :) Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete