Lusting For Covers #10: Fighting Shadows (On the Ropes #2) by Aly Martinez

Sunday, July 12, 2015





Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggersto share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.



Here's what you do:

1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).

2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.


3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!


4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 


Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 







This Week Lusting Cover Is:







Fighting Shadows ( On The Ropes #2 )

By Aly Martinez





Synopsis


I come from a family of fighters. I always thought I’d follow in their shadows, becoming unstoppable in the ring. That changed the day I saved the life of a woman I loved, but could never have.

My brother hailed me as a hero, and my reward was a wheelchair.

Paralyzed, my life became an inescapable nightmare.

Until I met her.

Ash Mabie had a heart-stopping smile and a laugh that numbed the rage and resentment brewing inside of me. She showed me that even the darkest night still had stars, and it didn’t matter one bit that you had to lie in the weeds to see them.

I was a jaded asshole who fell for a girl with a knack for running away. I couldn’t even walk but I would have spent a lifetime chasing her.

Now, I’m on the ropes during the toughest battles of my life.
Fighting the shadows of our past.
Fighting to reclaim my future.
Fighting for her.





Why

I just love that intense look that the cover model has on his face and A Plus for being shirtless and showing of his muscles and abs just pure yummy!




What Is Your Lusting Cover For This Week?

4 comments:

  1. Gah, the gaze and the arm muscles . . . I can't look away from that combination! :)

    Thanks for joining the fun, hope you have a lovely Sunday!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm hooked on him. Very intense looking guy. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I was so hooked in his intense eyes too lol thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete