Feature & Follow Friday #4: Arcs

Friday, July 31, 2015


THE DEPARTURE & FOLLOW IS HOSTED BY TWO HOSTS, PARAJUNKEE OF PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON OF ALISON CAN READ. EACH HOST WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FEATURE BLOG AND THIS WAY IT’LL ALLOW US TO SHOW OFF MORE NEW BLOGS




How does this work?

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to WordPress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don’t have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed. All features are chosen randomly to be the feature. They are not chosen by content or name






This Week's Question


If you could get an ARC of any book, already published, or not yet, what would it be? - Suggested by Words I Write Crazy




Ohh great question there are two books that I would love too get an arc copy of. And I am most definitely going to be joining the book tour for one of them. So I can get an arc of it.  And that one is The Darkest Frost, Vol 2 of 2 (TDF #2) by Tanya Holmes. I absolutely loved the first book it was totally  a amazing and brilliant book. And the second book that I would also like to get an arc of is When We Were Human by Kate L. Mary this one looks and sounds really fantastic!

















What Arcs Would You Love To Received?





Please Follow Me:















10 comments:

  1. awesome books! DO check out my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/07/feature-follow-19-arc-that-im-waiting.html

    New Follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Followed on Google+ and Bloglovin"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. When We Were Human sounds really interesting. That's one I'm going to keep my eye on.

    New Bloglovin' follower.
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right it looks and sounds really intriguing to me too. Thank you for stopping and following my blog. :)

      Delete
  4. Followed on G+ and Bloglovin'. Love to see indie reviews/recs.
    My FF: http://bambi-unbridled.blogspot.com/2015/07/friday-follow-numero-uno.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. :)

      Delete
  5. I dunno these books but, I like the cover of second book, it looks apt looking at the title.
    Old follower.
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog! :)

      Delete