Feature & Follow Friday #3: Favorite Movies

Friday, July 24, 2015



THE FEATURE & FOLLOW IS HOSTED BY TWO HOSTS, PARAJUNKEE OF PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON OFALISON CAN READ. EACH HOST WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FEATURE BLOG AND THIS WAY IT’LL ALLOW US TO SHOW OFF MORE NEW BLOGS




How does this work?

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to WordPress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don’t have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed. All features are chosen randomly to be the feature. They are not chosen by content or name.
 


This Week's Question

What is your favorite movie? – Suggested by A Kernel of Nonsense.



Ohh Boy this question is really hard one because I love all types of movies. But I have to say that my dad is a movie guru back in the day when he was younger. And he was the one that get me really into Science Fiction, Action and Horror films I just loves those kind of movies. I know there isn't many movies out there with that genre. But my all time favorite Science Fiction, Action and Horror films are Aliens, The Thing, Predators and etc. The pictures below are a few of my all time favorite films of that Genre. 


  
The Thing who doesn't love this oldie film it come out the year I was born. 





Aliens films.  Who does love the alien movies. I was basically raised up watching these films. 



Predator films.  Another oldie I really loved the second one more. 




Pitch Black. I remember when I first watch Pitch Black when I was in HighSchool me and my friend were close for not being allowed to watch this movie at the theaters but Thank God we got the chance to see it. 





AVP Films. I really missed watching these films I wish they did one more AVP Films I really loved and enjoyed them. 






Please Follow Me:

















18 comments:

  1. Kickass movies.. Do check out my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/07/feature-follow-18-my-favorite-movies.html

    Old Follower:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and following me on my blog!

      Delete
  2. Scary movies!!! Sorry, I'm not a big fan of scary or sci-fi films - I can't sleep once I have watched them. Happy Friday!

    New bloglovin follower :)

    Here's my FFF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. I’ve never seen those movies, but I’m a fan of sci-fi. I’m a new Bloglovin’ follower.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Predator! It's funny, but I never saw the beginning of that film, yet still loved it!
    New bloglovin' follower :)
    Here's my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love that movie but the second one was my favorite. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I know I really love those movies. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog.

      Delete
  6. I can honestly say that the only movie on your list I've seen is Pitch Black which I loved!!! Wait...I did see AVP and really like it too. I've seen all the Predator movies and none of the alien movies...how odd is that?!

    New follower via Bloglovin
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pitch Black is one of my all time favorite movies. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. :)

      Delete
  7. Hopping through. I haven't seen any of those movies. I'm not well educated on films.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen Predator and Aliens with my brother when we were younger.We were SF and Horror freaks then.

    I'm new Bloglovin' follower,
    Silvy @Books are my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I absolutely love SF movies. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog.

      Delete
  10. Oooh, SF movies. I haven't seen a lot of them, unless you could Stargate. I'm more a fantasy girl right now. As for Horror...It's strange, but something happens to me every single time I watch a horror movie. I saw the Ring and The Leprechaun and that's it. I stay away from horror movies :P
    New Bloglovin' Follower.
    Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Weekend.

    ReplyDelete