"Waiting On" Wednesday #16 - Destiny Rising ( True Calling #3 ) by Siobhan Davis

Wednesday, June 17, 2015



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 



Here is my WOW  pick for this week











Destiny Rising ( True Calling #3 )

By Siobhan Davis

Publication Date: August 30, 2015




Synopsis

EVERY CHOICE HAS A CONSEQUENCE

The final book in the captivating True Calling series.

Once again, the world is on the brink of momentous change. As revolutionary organization Saoirse prepares to battle the government for control of Earth and Novo, Ariana and those she loves must join humanity’s fight for justice and freedom.

As haunted memories resurface, old discoveries and new realities conspire to shatter her world forever.

Torn in one direction by her unique connection to childhood sweetheart Zane, and pulled in the other by a relentless passion for her fiery fiancé Cal, she must make the hardest decision of all. While embarking on a road to self-discovery, her psychic gift evolves and the full extent of her powerful ability is revealed.

Then fate lands another savage blow and she faces the most horrific choice of all. Forced into striking a deal with the enemy, she must make the ultimate personal sacrifice or risk everything she holds dear.

When destiny finally rears its head, what will the future hold?
 



Why Am I Waiting

I absolutely and totally love love love this trilogy. I just finished reading the second book last week and at the ending it left at a huge cliffhanger. Now I can't wait for the last and third book of the True Calling Trilogy too come out. To see if all my questions get answer in this last installment of this awesome trilogy. That I now that it is going to be pure fantastic! 




What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow... interesting premise. Do hope all your questions get answered. That's always the hardest part for me. Waiting for closure!

    Happy Reading! ~Beth Perpetual New Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am really excited to read the last book to get my questions answered. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Didn't read the synopsis don't wanna be spoiled. :D
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the same thing I really don't look at the synopsis so I won't be spoil. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. Woah, this sounds excellent! I'll definitely have to check out this series.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is an fatastic trilogy. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete