"Waiting On" Wednesday #15 - Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen #3) by Tillie Cole

Wednesday, June 10, 2015



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 



Here is my WOW  pick for this week










Souls Unfractured ( Hades Hangman #3 )

By Tillie Cole

Publication Date: August 11, 2015





Synopsis

Flame and Maddie's story. Coming 11th August 2015.



Why I Am Waiting

 I've been having this book series on my radar for quite some time now. And I really wanted to get them but when I heard that Tillie Cole was coming down to an author event near where I live at. I decided to go meet her at that author event in person. And she was an absolute doll with a very cute English accent and I just had to get the first two books from the Hades Hangman Series which I heard nothing but amazing raving reviews about it. And it looks and sounds freaking fantastic and right up my alley!




What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?

10 comments:

  1. I love Cole's work so I'm adding this book to my TBR too.
    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. August is just around the corner.. great pick..

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes August is sure is around the corner and it is also my birthday month which is a plus for me lol. Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. Stunning cover. Will have to check out the series. Ashley at Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a stunningly gorgeous cover I absolutely love it. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  4. I just got the first book in this series this past weekend! I can't wait to start it so I can get to Flame.

    Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it as well I can't wait to start it soon. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  5. Great choice! I haven't heard of this one but I hope you enjoy it when it comes out.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete