"Waiting On" Wednesday # 14 - Ever After (Cursed Series # 1) by Odessa Gillespie Black

Wednesday, June 3, 2015



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 



Here is my WOW  pick for this week













Ever After ( Cursed Series # 1 )

By Odessa Gillespie Black

Publication Date: September 1, 2015





Synopsis

In order to fully inherit a millionaire’s fortune, Allie Knowles must survive a month on her property—easier said than done when the enormous house is haunted by a violent ghost who claims to know Allie. But the true mystery lies with Cole Kinsley, the handsome groundskeeper. Cole and Allie have never met, though he’s been driving her wild in her dreams for years. Yet now, every effort to get closer to him pushes him further away… 

Cole has only ever loved one soul and that love has endured for centuries. Now that soul rests within Allie’s body and it takes everything in his power not to confess the truth. For her presence has put them both in mortal danger. Racing against the clock, Allie will have to break the ghost’s curse—or history will be doomed to repeat itself.





Why I Am Waiting


I just love books about reincarnation and immortality. My all time favorite YA series is called The Immortal Series by Alyson Noel it is full of reincarnation and immortals. I absolutely loved those books and I know I would continue on reading books by that genre. This one looks and sounds right up my alley and the cover looks stunningly gorgeous. I absolutely love the purple and white tone of the cover.





What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week? 


12 comments:

  1. This one sounds interesting! Great Pick! Adding this to my TBR.

    Erica @ Read It. Note It.
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of this one, but now I'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kimberly
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. Totally loved doomed love stories, plus the cover for this book is fantastic. Great pick.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I absolutely love stories like that too and thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow what a beautiful cover. I actually hadn't heard of this one before but it sounds awesome. Adding it to my TBR! Thanks so much for sharing. Have a great week. Happy reading My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome the cover is really gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  5. Nice book and a really pretty cover. I haven't seen this one before. A lot of September releases are popping up today. Guess I better start saving or else convincing my library to order copies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul. I've not heard of this series but I hope you enjoy this book when it comes out.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete