That's What He Said Thursday #6 - The Darkest Frost, Vol 1 of a 2-part serial (TDF, #1)

Thursday, June 25, 2015


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun










The Darkest Frost ( TDF #1 )

By Tanya Holmes






Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:

"Just stay with me" he said simple. "Can you do that?"

"What about  Ms. Pierce?"

He blinked. "What about her?"

"There's nothing between you?"

"Of course not" He stepped closer. 

"I want you to go to Canada with me. I need you there. Will that be enough for you?"



Braeden  Frost Too Denieve Knight


Ohh the power of love can totally changed an icy emotion kind of men like Braeden Frost to a pure gold hearted romantic. I absolutely loved this side of Braeden Frost. 


1 comment:

  1. Hey a guy asking a girl to go with him is a good step for an icy man heh. Thanks for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete