That's What He Said Thursday #5 - Beyond Reach ( True Calling #2 ) by Siobhan Davis

Thursday, June 18, 2015


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun!








Beyond Reach ( True Calling #2 )

By Siobhan Davis





Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:


"I'm not going down without a fight." He says. 

"I don't think you've much competition anyway. Cal didn't appear to recognize me."

"Have your feelings changed?"

"No," I admit, "but I can't deny that I'm attracted to you too. "

His face lights up. " I don't think it changes anything though," I warn him. 

"Maybe not, but it gives a guy hope. "


Zane Anders Too Ariana Skyee


Ohh Boy Ohh Boy this is where Ari finally begins too admit that she has feeling for Zane probably more than friends. And it is pure torture for her and I felt every emotion she was going through because both Cal and Zane are just perfect for Ari!


What Is Your That's What He Said Thursday For This Week?





1 comment:

  1. Hope is an important thing :) Great quote! Thanks for linking up again this week!

    ReplyDelete