That's What He Said Thursday # 3 - True Calling (True Calling #1) by Siobhan Davis

Thursday, June 4, 2015


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun!

















True Calling ( True Calling # 1)

By Siobhan Davis






Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:


"That's one hell of a stubborn streak you've got there. I hope I know what I'm letting myself in for!"


"There could still be time to back out."


"Not a chance, I'm in it for the long haul"


Cal Remus Too Ariana Skyee


This is where Ari is testing Cal for his love for her and he absolutely nailed it for her she finally nows that Cal is totally in love with her unconditional with all her flaws and family life drama's. I just love Cal and Ari together. 




What Is Your That's What He Said Thursday For This Week?


6 comments:

  1. That's so sweet! For better or for worse, he's gonna stick by her side. Would love to have a guy like him in my life. ;)

    Melissa @ The Reader and the Chef

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I just love Cal for Ari! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Aww that's sweet, definitely passed the test. Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Cal really is a very sweet guy! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. Nice! I'll have to look into this book! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it if you pick it up it is a really great book for me I really loved and enjoyed it. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete