Review: Red Nights by Shari J. Ryan

Tuesday, June 23, 2015


Red Nights

Author: Shari J. Ryan

Genre: Adult, Romantic, Suspense

Published Date: June 18, 2015

Format: e-arc

Source: Netgally

Rating: 4/5





Synopsis

I'm Felicity Stone, a twenty-five-year-old with my whole life ahead of me. Well, until recently. 

I didn't do it. Why would they think I did? Why would I want my twin brother dead? Why is everyone looking at me like I'm a criminal? 

Well, everyone except him... Hayes Peyton, the charmingly beautiful stranger I met in the park at midnight; a totally legitimate place to meet the man of my dreams. Plus, he knows I'm innocent.

Believing him is easy. So very easy. Maybe too easy?

But when you hear things like: 'All good is laced with some bad, and everything you think is the truth, is nothing more than a blatant lie,' it makes you question reality.

In Shari J. Ryan's latest Romantic Suspense, Red Nights, you wonder how dark your world can get before all you see is red.

---A standalone, Romantic Suspense---








My Thoughts


I received this book in Netgalley in exchanged for an honest review. Thank You Too Netgalley 

I absolutely love reading romantic suspense novels with a dash of muder mystery in the mix. I really need to catch up on reading more books with Romantic Suspense because I really do love reading them. I just don't read enough of them. But Red Nights was exactly what I wanted to read when I first read the synopsis it looked and sounded right up my alley. And I am so glad and happy I got accepted to read Red Nights on Netgalley. Because I really really and highly loved and enjoy Red Nights. It was a bit predictable but I absolutely loved the mystery aspect of this book. I also loved all the characters in this book well except for one character that I totally despised. But I won't tell you who that character is because that would be spoiling it for everybody. But I absolutely loved Felicity and Hayes there were two broken people that had a lot of baggages in there life's and demons in there past that they thought they could never escape or change the ways in there life. Until the two of them met both of them complete each other and both of them make each other forget there ugly past and problems in there life. And here is where I am going to leave it off at because I don't want to go into too much details about it without spoiling it for anybody. But I really did highly loved and enjoyed Red Nights especially after that ending just WOW! Until Next Time My Friends!











Purchase Link






About The Author

Shari J. Ryan is an Amazon Top 100 Bestselling author, a Barnes & Noble Top 10 Bestselling author, and an iBookstore #1 Bestselling author. She hails from Central Massachusetts where she lives with her husband and two lively little boys. Shari has always had an active imagination and enjoys losing herself in the fictional worlds she creates.

When Shari isn’t writing, she can usually be found cleaning toys up off the floor.

To learn more, visit her at, www.sharijryan.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment