Review: Light Of A Thousand Stars ( True Calling #2.5 ) by Siobhan Davis

Sunday, June 14, 2015


Light Of A Thousand Stars

True Calling #2.5

Author: Siobhan Davis

Genre: YA, Science Fiction, Romance

Published Date: May 1, 2015

Format: e-arc

Source: I received this arc by the author in exchanged for an hones review.

Rating: 4/5




Synopsis

Ariana Skyee has been the center of Zane Anders’ world for years. They got together as a couple ten months ago, so Zane finally has the girl of his dreams. Life should be peachy. 

But it isn’t.

Haunted by a shared secret that threatens to destroy their relationship and claim their sanity, Zane is on a one-man mission to prevent Ari from falling apart.

Then Commander Skyee drops the biggest bombshell of all, and everything Zane has taken for granted about the future is shattered overnight.

Always and Forever: That’s what Zane has promised Ari. 
Keeping that promise is about to become the hardest thing he will ever do.







My Thoughts


I received this novella from the author in exchanged for an ahonest review. Thank You To Siobhan Davis

This is a novella about Zane and Ariana relationship back on earth. And a couple of weeks before the catastrophes that are going to happen on earth and on how Ariana and Zane got separated. I am torn torn torn I tell you. I know I say I was team Cal all the way but after I read Beyond Reach and learn a a little bit more about Zane. Now I don't now who to pick for who Ariana should be with. Because both Cal and Zane are just perfect for her but now reading this awesome novella and learn a little bit more about Zane and Ariana relationship back on earth. I am just pure torn in two with who Ari should pick to be with. Because I believe now that Ari and Zane were soul mates from the very beginning. It just brokes my heart on how the got separated because the the evil government and president to choose people to live in Novo. I really loved reading in Zane pov's it was really great to know what was on his mind about his relationship with Ari and about his everyday life. And I felt so bad with the little bit of the struggle he was having in his relationship with Ari, because of a dark secret that happen a year before they got together a secret that is eating Ari apart and changing her life dramatically but for the worst. But Zane totally help and care for Ari until she finally decided to get help and see a therapist by Zane encouraging and supported her to go to get help. Everything was going just perfect in there relationship and was going on the right track Zane know that Ari was his everything as Ari know Zane was her life. Until Melcolm Ari father through and told a bombshell news to Zane that would turn everything upside down for Ari and Zane relationship but for the worst. I really loved and enjoyed reading this novella and getting to see a glimpse of Ari and Zane relationship before everything bad that had happened to them. But now I really want to know what is that dark secret that Ari and Zane were keeping from everyone. I have a feeling I know a little bit about the secret. But alas I won't find out until the third and last book Destiny Rising comes out. Which I am super excited about it I so can't wait to read Destiny Rising when it comes out! Until Next Time My Friends!
 












Purchase Link




About The Author


Siobhan Davis is the author of YA science fiction romance series True Calling. 

A self-diagnosed ‘teenager forever’—at least when it comes to books, music and movies; Siobhan is totally addicted to teen fiction and superhero/blockbuster movies. 

Siobhan loves baking, crime novels, shoes, bags, make-up, anti-wrinkle cream, anything pink, Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry, and Robert Pattinson (definitely Team Edward). 

Siobhan has forged a successful corporate career, in Human Resources, over the last twenty years. 

A member of the IWI writers group, Siobhan resides in the Garden County of Ireland with her husband and two sons.





No comments:

Post a Comment