Review: Beyond Reach ( True Calling #2 ) by Siobhan Davis

Sunday, June 14, 2015

  

Beyond Reach

True Calling #2

Author: Siobhan Davis

Genre: YA, Science Fiction, Romance

Published Date: May 18, 2015

Format: e-arc

Source: I was given this e-arc by the author in exchanged for an hones review

Rating: 4/5



Synopsis


SOME SECRETS ARE WORTH FIGHTING FOR

Back on Earth, Ariana is caught in a dangerous crossfire between clandestine rebel organization Clementia and the power-hungry government. Refusing to divulge the location of the secret information entrusted to her by her late father, she desperately tries to bargain for her Mom, Lily, and Cal’s rescue. She’s fighting a losing battle, and the clock is ticking.

Presented with evidence of her fiancé Cal’s apparent betrayal, she loyally defends him despite her concerns. With her emotions in turmoil, matters become even more complicated as she grows closer to her ex-boyfriend Zane.

When the stakes are raised, a succession of shocking revelations rocks her world, setting her on a path that will not only change her destiny but the fate of humanity. 

Confronted by a memory so abhorrent comes a truth she would do anything to forget. 

But some things just can’t be undone.






My Thoughts



I received this book by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you too Siobhan Davis!



Holy Crapola wow just wow. I highly highly loved and enjoyed Beyond Reach that I can not put in words what to write down for my review. I just finished reading this amazing book yesterday and my emotions are everywhere especially on that Ending. That Ending was pure torture. But wait I am getting ahead of my self. Let me just say that I absolutely loved the world and charecters building in this book it just freaking brilliant. And the writing style is Amazing as always. Now I first want to tell you all I don't mind love triangles in books they really don't bother me at all. But there are some love triangles that I can't stand. So it is like 50/50 chance that I would love it or hate it. But I absolutely loved the love triangle in True Calling Trilogy. I think both Cal and Zane are both perfect for Ari. I know I said that I am team Cal all the way. But we learn a heck of a lot more about Zane Anders in Beyond Reach. He is a kind loving , protective, fiercely loyal and totally patient with Ari and he never lie to Ariana about how he really feels for her. And I totally felt bad for Ari for the mix and confuse emotions she was having towards Zane until the very end she finally realize what Zane really means to her. Now I don't want to go into to much details about Beyond Reach without spoiling it for anybody. But I will say this. Beyond Reach starts right off where True Calling left off at that Ari and her brother are now in the rebellion group called Clementine but Ari has a really gut feeling that she can not trust anybody in Clementine and that they all are hiding secrets. Ari only trust some close new honest friends she met and she totally trust Zane with all her heart. He has been there since day one in Clementine since she arrived and he never left her side. And here is where I am going to leave it off at I can not wait to read the last book Destiny Rising as soon as it comes out because I really want to now exactly what happened to Ari and Zane in there past! Until Next Time My Friends!










Purchase Link





About The Author


Siobhan Davis is the author of YA science fiction romance series True Calling. 

A self-diagnosed ‘teenager forever’—at least when it comes to books, music and movies; Siobhan is totally addicted to teen fiction and superhero/blockbuster movies. 

Siobhan loves baking, crime novels, shoes, bags, make-up, anti-wrinkle cream, anything pink, Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry, and Robert Pattinson (definitely Team Edward). 

Siobhan has forged a successful corporate career, in Human Resources, over the last twenty years. 

A member of the IWI writers group, Siobhan resides in the Garden County of Ireland with her husband and two sons.






No comments:

Post a Comment