Lusting For Covers #6: Tool ( A Step Brother Romance #2 ) by Sabrina Paige

Sunday, June 14, 2015





Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggersto share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.



Here's what you do:

1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).

2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.


3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!


4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 


Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 







This Week Lusting Cover Is:








Tool ( A Step Brother Romance #2 )

By Sabrina Paige





Synopsis


I call him “Tool” because he’s a dick.

Gaige O’Neal is nicknamed “Tool” because of what he’s packing. Rumor is, he’s well equipped.

I wouldn’t know. I’ve never had the pleasure.

He’s a cocky, entitled, insufferable a**hole who’s as reckless with women as he is with that stupid motorcycle he races.

He’s also my stepbrother. Lucky me.

It’s been four years since I’ve seen him. Four years since he’s made me so frustrated I could scream. Four years since he’s given me that look, the one that makes me instantly wet.

So it’s just f**ing fitting that the first time I see him in four years, he’s buried beneath three scantily clad blondes.

Now I’m stuck here under the same roof with him while he recovers from a racing injury. An injury that clearly hasn’t affected the use of his tool.

The problem is, as much as I despise him, I just can’t help myself. I want to find out what kind of tool he's working with.
 



Why


I finally got a cover with a handsome guys whole face on it. I just love covers that show the whole body especially if the guy is shirtless showing his abs and that he is totally cover in tattoos!




What Is You Lusting Cover For This Week?



6 comments:

  1. Oh, got to love that intense stare. Plus tatts. It's all good. :)

    Thanks for joining the fun!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now I love guys with tattoos! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. He's a "dick", the previous one was a "prick", lol ! Love those covers, they sure are catchy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not usually into tattoos, but he is one fine-looking man. I love the intensity in his eyes.

    ReplyDelete