Book Beginnings On Friday #13 & The Friday 56 #16 - Vampire World by Rich Douglas

Friday, June 12, 2015











Books Beginnings On Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Gilion at Rose City Reader. The Rules are Simple!

Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author’s name.



The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted by Freda at Freda's Voice  . If you like to join in every Friday the rules are simple.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader (If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. 
*It's that simple









Vampire World

By Rich Douglas






Book Beginnings On Friday:

"I step out of my bed. My feet touch the cold floor. I look around the strange room, filled with beds with at least fifty pale kids and teens. Not only can't I remember who I am, but I feel very odd. " 
( Chapter 1 )



The Friday 56:

"I open the worn letter, which is similar to the one I found on the window sill. It reads "Time is wasting away. The truth is precious. Go to skull library and search for the book in the XX#ZET section. There you will find your first clue. "
 ( Pg 56 )



What Is Your Book Beginnings & 56 For This Week?





10 comments:

  1. Sounds like it could be interesting - I usually enjoy a good vampire story.

    Check out my 56 (With Book Beginnings).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really good and quite enjoyable read. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like it could be an entertaining story. I'm not using a fan of first person narration though. Check out my 56s and BBs at 21 and 22 on Freda's linky. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is quite an entertaining book. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. Okay, now I am definitely intrigued! Thanks for sharing...and here's mine: “EIGHT HUNDRED GRAPES”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Although this is not a genre I usually read, I'm curious about those fifty pale kids as well as the clue in the book!
    My Friday post features Widow’s Tears.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Full of mystery! Great snippets!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great weekend! :)

      Delete