"Waiting On" Wednesday # 12 - The Corridor ( The Corridor Series # 1 ) by A.N. Willis

Wednesday, May 20, 2015



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 



Here is my WOW  pick for this week:







The Corridor ( The Corridor Series # 1 )

Author:  A.N. Willis

Publication Date: June 23, 2015




Synopsis

Infinite worlds. Endless possibilities . . . 

Stel Alaster has never known life without the Corridor. It appeared suddenly seventeen years ago, the only portal to a parallel version of our world—Second Earth. Everyone on First Earth fears Mods, the genetically modified Second Earthers who built the Corridor. They are too smart, too strong, and have powers that can’t be controlled. Any Mod found on First Earth is branded, then detained in the Corridor’s research labs.

Only Stel has a dangerous secret. She has a power, too: She can open a portal to Second Earth . . . and several other parallel universes she’s discovered. If anyone ever finds out, she’ll be imprisoned, no better than a Mod or common lab rat.

But when the Corridor starts to fail, emitting erratic bursts of energy that could destroy First Earth, Stel must risk everything to save the people and world she loves. With the help of an escaped Mod and an infuriatingly arrogant boy from a third universe, Stel sets out to unravel the mysteries of the Corridor and stabilize it before it’s too late. The fate of every world lies in the balance. . . .




Why I Am Waiting


First the cover drew me in the first place it is really eye catching. I love the water and the reflection of the woman face in the water and the reflection of the water on the woman face. I never seen a cover quite like this one before. Second what drew me into this book was the synopsis it really peeked my interest and intrigued me so. I only read one book about parallel world and I really enjoyed so I wanted to read more books about it. And this book looks and sounds right up my alley and it sounds utterly fantastic!








What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy parallel world novels, the concept of everything the same yet "different" has always grabbed my attention. This one is going on the TBR because of the story idea and that lovely cover.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally just added this to my TBR list, this one sounds great! And that cover is AMAZING.
    I chose Off the Page by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer.
    Check out My WoW!

    Joana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY want to read this one! I hope you enjoy!

    Check out my WoW - Under the Lights!

    ReplyDelete