" Waiting On " Wednesday # 11 - The Gifting ( The Gifting Series # 1 ) by K.E. Ganshert

Tuesday, May 12, 2015



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 


Here is my WOW  pick for this week:








The Gifting ( The Gifting Series # 1 )

Author: K.E. Ganshert

Publication Date: June 1, 2015





Synopsis

"If science is right, then I am crazy. And crazy is dangerous."

Tess Eckhart has always felt things nobody else can feel. Then the Ouija board incident happens at a high school party. Her complete freakout sends her family across the country—next to a nationally-renowned facility for the mentally ill. Worried that Tess suffers from the same illness that tormented her grandmother, her parents insist she see a psychiatrist.

But Tess is more concerned about fitting in at her new school, and hiding the fact that she’s seeing a therapist at the Edward Brooks Facility. She’s used to whispers and stares, but when it comes to Luka Williams, a reluctantly popular boy in her class, she’s unused to a stare that intense. Then the headaches start, and the seemingly prophetic dreams that haunt her at night. As Tess tries to hide them, she becomes increasingly convinced that Luka knows something—that he might somehow be responsible.

But what if she’s wrong? What if Luka Williams is the only thing separating her from a madness too terrifying to fathom?
 



Why I Am Waiting


When I first read the synopsis about a girl playing a Ouija board and than she freaks out and start seeing visions and everybody thinks she is crazy and making things up. Yup sign me up this is right up my alley. I just love books that have paranormal twist in the story. And it looks and sounds freaking fantastic! 



 What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week? 

3 comments:

  1. Um.... "wow" that cover is incredible! I added it on Goodreads before I even read the synopsis! Ha! I'm not sure what this wow game is, but it sounds fun! Gunna go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for stopping by my blog I also love the cover and I used to play the Ouija when I was younger and I heard scary stories about what happened to kids when they played the Ouija board so I stop playing it. So the aspect of the Ouija board really intrigued me in this book.

      Delete