That's What He Said Thursday # 2 - Perfectly Damaged by E.L. Montes

Thursday, May 28, 2015


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday posted a favorite line for your book boyfriend to his heroine. Come in and join the fun!













Perfectly Damaged

By E.L. Montes





Here Are My Favorite Lines For This Week:



"You're talking about that painter dude who went crazy, right. "


"Not crazy. He suffered from mental illness, Logan".


"Um, if memory serves me correctly, he cut of his own ear. I'm pretty sure that's some form of crazy".


"Yes, Yes, he did cut off his own ear" I admit, but I don't give in on crazy".


"And didn't he like shoot himself? That's another form of crazy" .




Logan Reed To Jenna McDaniel




What Is Your That's What He Said Thursday For This Week?


5 comments:

  1. LOL! The guy they are talking about does sound crazy. But Logan seems to be funny/sarcastic, and I love guys with a sense of humor. ;)

    Here's my That's What HE Said Thursday quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! The guy they are talking about does sound crazy. But Logan seems to be funny/sarcastic, and I love guys with a sense of humor. ;)

    Here's my That's What HE Said Thursday quote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Yes Logan is a witty sarcastic kind of guy and I absolutely love him for that! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Lol that painter dude.
    Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete