Review: The Sicarii: Hired Gun Serial (1-4) by A.J. Bennett & Julia Crane

Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Sicarii

Hired Gun Serial ( 1-4)

Author: A.J. Bennett & Julia Crane

Genre: Adult, Exotica, Paranormal Romance

Published Date: February 13, 2015 by Valknut Press

Format: e-Pub

Rating: 4/5










Synopsis

Mature adults due to language and sexual nature*

Tall, dark, and sexy as hell, Thorne Hollow knows the power he holds over the opposite sex and how to use it. Cast out by the gods thousands of years ago, he roams the earth working as an assassin for The Sicarii, a secret society who protects humans from all of the things that go bump in the night.

One night stands are his way of life ... until he meets a mysterious woman whose intriguing power compels him to uncover more about her and the strange magic she wields.

Previously Hired Gun Serial. Complete novel.
 






My Thoughts

I received this book by the author for exchange for an honest review. thank You Too A.J. Bennett and Julia Crane! 


I will tell you the truth this is the very first book I read about assassins which I highly liked and enjoyed it but did not love it as much as I wanted too. You see I am kind of picky with reading books about Greek mythology I've kind of have a love and hate relationship with books about the Greek mythology. Greek mythology books have to really catch my attention to read it all but I am not saying The Sicarii didn't catch my attention because it absolutely did and I really love the plot, the world and of course I love the hot and sexy times. But I just couldn't stand the main character Thorne Hollow he was a complete Arrogant Ass%*le and a complete jerk! I jus did not like how he treated the females that he had one night stands with he treated them like there were totally trash. I understand why he does it but that doesn't mean I like it. I just couldn't stand him at all and I was kind of wishing that something drastic might happen to him so he can changed his way. And something does happens to him when he learns some news about the mysterious woman with the intriguing power that compels him to uncover more about her. He finally finds out the truth about who she really is and that made him changed somewhat his ways. And that's when I started to like him a little more until the end. I really loved his best friend and I absolutely love the nickname he gave him Benny Dueces. I think Benny, Katya, Athena and Thornatos were the only characters that I absolutely love reading about I wish I could read more about them. Which I think there are going to be books for Benny and Thornatos that I am highly anticipated there books next because I really did loved reading about them. I really did highly like and enjoyed reading the Sacrii that I can not wait to read more books by A.J. Bennett and Julia Crane and what they both have come out next. Until Next Time My Friends!











Purchase Links


Amazon


About The Authors


A.J. Bennett


A.J. Bennett lives in Nashville, TN with her husband and bulldog. She's addicted to coffee, popcorn and books. Becoming an author has been a lifelong dream, and she's extremely excited about her debut novel Now or Never.




Julia Crane

Julia crane is the author of the Keegan’s Chronicles, IFICS. She has a bachelors degree in criminal justice. Julia has believed in magical creatures since the day her grandmother first told her an Irish tale. Growing up her mother greatly encouraged reading and using your imagination. 

http://juliacrane.com

No comments:

Post a Comment