Review: The Enchanted Rose ( A Misty Hill Novel # 1 ) by Nadia Nader

Saturday, May 9, 2015



The Enchanted Rose

A Misty Hill Novel # 1

Author: Nadia Nader

Genre: YA, Paranormal & Fantasy Romance

Published Date: January 14, 2015

Format: e-Pub

Source: I received this book by the author in exchanged for an honest review

Rating: 4/5






Synopsis

When Vivian’s mother dies in a tragic accident, Vivian’s world is turned upside down. Her life, as she knows it, is over. A new life, full of her mother’s secrets, begins…

Sent away by her father to live with two eccentric aunts on the mysterious Tremaine Estate, Vivian comes to learn that a powerful curse lurks over her family – one that only she may have the power to break. With each day she spends in Misty Hills, Vivian uncovers more unsettling discoveries about the town, her reclusive family, and herself. 

Can Vivian let go of every truth she’s ever believed and discover who she really is, before the dark secrets hidden within the supernatural town threaten to consume her and those she loves?






My Thoughts


I received this book by the author in exchange for a honest review. Thank You So Much Nadia Nader


Omgoshe what an wonderful and amazing book The Enchanted Rose was for me. Yet another book that I went into totally blindly and I absolutely loved and enjoyed it so much. This book was quite a fantastic gem I fond and I never heard about it when I first look it up. This awesome book is very fairytale esque and I loved that aspect of this book. I just loved everything about it especially the world and characters building and of course I absolutely love the writing style of Miss Nadia Nader. I love how she writes and tell us the story it is very beautiful and whimsical to me. I loved the twist and turns the characters go through especially when Vivian goes through all the mystery and secrets that had mother kept from her. I felt ever emotion that Vivian goes through when she finds out some of the truth about her mother secrets that she kept from Vivian. I felt just horrible for her when her dad sent her away after her mothers death too leave with two strange aunts that she didn't even know exist. Vivian world has turn way upside down when she first arrived at Misty Hill at her estranged aunts house. And it just starts too get weirded and weirded for Vivian when she try's to find out more about the family mystery secrets at the Tremaine Estate and the secrets of the Misty Hill Town. And discovery who she really is before dark hidden secrets consumes her. And here is were I am going to leave it off out. I really loved and enjoyed The Enchanted Rose that I can not wait to read the next book when it comes out. Because this book left off on a huge cliffhanger that I need to read more and the next book soon! Until Next Time My Friends!
 











Purchase Link





About The Author

Nadia Nader lives in Kuwait. Writing is her part-time job and full-time passion.



No comments:

Post a Comment