Lusting For Covers # 4: Beautiful PRICK by Sophia Kenzie

Sunday, May 31, 2015







Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggersto share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.



Here's what you do:


1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).

2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.


3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!
4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help your readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 


Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :) 







This Week Lusting Cover Is:











Beautiful PRICK

By Sophia Kenzie





Synopsis


I’m a production assistant for a major movie studio, and I happen to be damn good at my job. So how the hell did I end up as his personal assistant? 

Johnny Braylock—even his name makes him sound like a total prick. 

He thinks his chiseled abs, massively broad shoulders, rock-hard biceps, and movie star smile can get him whatever he wants…and rumor has it, the tool he’s packing in his pants gets him any girl he wants. 

I used to have the biggest crush on him. It was an embarrassing crush. It was one of those crushes where I had a giant poster of him in my bedroom, and I used to tell my mother that one day I would marry him… 

That’s before I actually met the 6’1’’ two-hundred pound Welsh God face to face. That’s before he opened his mouth and the true inglorious, chauvinistic asshole he is was revealed to me. Apparently, because he’s an ex-marine, a gorgeous movie star, and an MMA fighter means I’m supposed to worship the ground he walks on. 

Despite being my teenage movie star crush, the man drives me absolutely, positively nuts. I hate him. It’s quite possible that I hate him more than I’ve hated anyone in my entire life. I hate him twenty-three hours of the day. 

It’s that freaking twenty-fourth hour that gets me every time. Why the hell is he so beautiful? Why is his accent so sexy? Why do his insults simultaneously sting and make my body react in unspeakable ways? 

And why the hell do I keep coming back…and back…and back for more? 


Beautiful Prick is a full-length contemporary new adult romance novel. It’s intended for mature readers, contains harsh language and adult content, no cliff hanger.





What Is Your Lusting Cover For This Week?

8 comments:

  1. Nice pick. I know TBQ will love it cause of the tattoos alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is such a wonderful choice...love the whole "in the midst of pulling his shirt off", and I have just started to get into New Adult romance so I am so adding this one to my list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and I hope you enjoy reading it. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my. Yes. Just yes. The arms. The tatts. I'll take one of him, please! :)

    Thanks for joining the fun!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know right when I first saw the cover I said I most definitely need to read this book and used it for my next lusting cover. I do love a men with tattoos and showing off there abs. Lol :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete