Book Beginnings On Friday # 8 & The Friday 56 # 11 - The Sicarii: Hired Gun Serial ( 1-4 ) by A.J. Bennett & Julia Crane

Friday, May 8, 2015












Books Beginnings On Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Gilion at Rose City Reader. The Rules are Simple!

Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author’s name.



The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted by Freda at Freda's Voice  . If you like to join in every Friday the rules are simple.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader (If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. 
*It's that simple











The Sicarii: Hired Gun Serial ( 1-4 )

By A.J. Bennett & Julia Crane





Book Beginnings On Friday:

" He tucked the silencer into his side pocket before pulling out a piece of paper from the bottom of the case. Quickly, he face, the gibberish made no sense, be he was able to mentally swap letters around to read hidden message. After memorizing the information, he moved into the kitchen, turned on the burner, and watched as the paper turned into ash. Humans loved all of this clock and dagger shit. " ( Chapter 1 )




The Friday 56:

" She narrowed her eyes and glared at him. It was strange to see the hazel eyes staring back at him, instead of clear blue. He had to admit that he preferred the petite brunette, but it wasn't his fault she was too short for what he had in mind. " ( Pg 56 )




What Is Your Book Beginnings & 56 For This Week?









6 comments:

  1. The cover doesn't line up with how I expected it to open, that's for sure! I hope you're enjoying it! :)

    Check out my 56 (With Book Beginnings)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious what this book is about. I will have to look it up. Enjoy your read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I'm curious about how the cover and quotes go together, I'm not quite sure this one is actually one for me! The style somehow doesn't jell with me! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great week!
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Inspector Gadget beginning... lol... People really do love that cloak and dagger shit, including me. :-)
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I now right I do too! Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great weekend! :)

      Delete