Book Beginnings On Friday # 11 & The Friday 56 # 14 - Lauren ( The Keegan Chronicles Spin-Off Series ) by Julia Crane

Friday, May 29, 2015













Books Beginnings On Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Gilion at Rose City Reader. The Rules are Simple!

Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author’s name.



The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted by Freda at Freda's Voice  . If you like to join in every Friday the rules are simple.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader (If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. 
*It's that simple








Lauren ( The Keegan Chronicles Spin-Off Series ) 

By Julia Crane






Book Beginnings On Friday:

"Could  this day get any worse"?

"Lauren glanced down at her favourite white blouse-soaked with orange juice. The little pearl buttons dripped with liquid. At least the way the glass had tipped kept her short, floral skirt dry, even if it had left a puddle on the floor". 
 ( Chapter 1 )





The Friday 56

"There wasn't a trace of jealousy in the statement. "Yeah that's Keegan," Lauren responded carefully, searching Audrey's face for a reaction that wasn't forthcoming. "The other girl is Anna. We've all been friends since we were little". ( Pg 56 )




What Is Your Book Beginnings & 56 For This Week?


14 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting read. I hope you're enjoying it.
    Here's mine: http://www.sharonsbooknook.com/2015/05/29/feature-friday-into-a-million-pieces/
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great weekend as well! :)

      Delete
  2. I added to my list, looks like a fun read. Thanks for sharing.

    Check out mine: http://www.thereadinghead.com/friday-56-meets-book-beginnings-3/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really fun read thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. You know, I may just have to read this because of the name! :)

    Check out my Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a good book series. Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds interesting and this is a new book for me. Enjoy the read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love anything by Julia Crane she is one of my favorite indie authors. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  5. I hate spilling things all over myself but unfortunately I do tend to do it a lot! I'm too clumsy for my own good! Also, there seems to be some tension in F56 which has me intrigued! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have  great weekend!
    My Friday Meme
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great weekend as well! :)

      Delete
  6. I'm curious to know more.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog Freda and have a great weekend as well! :)

      Delete
  7. I've heard good things about this author. This could be a good book to sample her stories.

    My 56 - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/05/29/the-friday-56-63-dark-places-by-gillian-flynn/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is really an amazing author and one of my top favorite indie authors as well. Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete