Thursday Quotables # 5 - Uniquely Unwelcome ( The Shadow World # 1 ) by Brandy Nacole

Thursday, April 9, 2015




Thursday Quotables is a weekly meme hosted by Lisa at Bookshelf Fantasies . It features the place to highlight great quotes, lines, or passages discovery during your reading each week. If you would like to participate just do the following steps it's simple. 

Rules
  • Write a Thursday Quotables post on your blog. Try to pick something from whatever you’re reading now. And please be sure to include a link back to Bookshelf Fantasies in your post (http://www.bookshelffantasies.com), if you’d be so kind!
  • Leave your link in the comments — or, if you have a quote to share but not a blog post, you can leave your quote in the comments too!
  • Visit other linked blogs to view their Thursday Quotables, and have fun!







Uniquely Unwelcome ( The Shadow World # 1 )

Author: Brandy Nacole

Published Date: November 20, 2012 by Createspace






Here are my quotes for this week:



" Ethan and I have always loathed each other, and that will probably never change, " Hello Ethan, nice to see you too. " I place my salt and pepper in my basket. Than cross my arms over my chest matching his stance and glare at him. " Miss Me? " Ethan snorts and shakes his head. " Quite the opposite, I was hoping you were dead. "



" I really don't care what this women believes or what she thinks about me. Right now my focus is on Addie. I'm just about to ask if she was taken like the others, when I'm slammed up against the wall, a blue hue pinning me in place. The women in front of me has her hands outstretched, eyes blazing. " What have you done? "



What do you think? Did the quotes catch your attention to continue to read? What are your Thursday Quotables for this week?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katirina,

    Your first quote is really interesting, it instantly makes you wonder why on earth he wants him dead! It sounds like a good book :D

    Amy @ A Novel Start

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy it really was an amazing book thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete