Review: The Liger Treaty by Amanda Kay

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Liger Treaty

Author: Amanda Kay

Genre: Adult, Paranormal / Fantasy, Romance

Published Date: April 18, 2015 by Kingsnake Publishing

Format: e-arc

Rating: 4/5










Synopsis


RUN RUN RUN
Danger lurks around every corner...

Naila is about to become Queen of her Liger Tribe...
Queen...

She must marry and her father has selected her mate. The problem with his selection is that Naila is in love with someone else.

Kaliq...
Brave and strong, the heir to his tribe's throne. A throne he can't possibly take. Not if there is hope for him and Naila.

SECRETS. FORBIDDEN. ENEMIES. LOVE
How do you form an un-breakable bond? You fall in love, but is love really enough?






My Thoughts



I received this book by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank You To Amanda Kay

I was really sick with the flu when I was reading The Liger Treaty and while I was reading it, it really made me forget that I was terrible sick yea this book was that good for me. I just couldn't put this book down that I read it in one setting I really loved and enjoyed The Liger Treaty. It was the first book that I ever read solely about shape shifter it was a fresh new take about shape shifter that I highly loved and enjoyed it a lot. I love all the characters especially Naila and Kaliq. Naila and Kaliq are both from different tribes and the both of them are future heirs to the thrones of there tribe. But both of there tribes are natural enemies to each other before they were born in which Naila and Kaliq doesn't understand why there tribes are enemies. Until Kaliq saw Naila at the middle of the forest near a lake he knows he should stay away from Naila but something lures Kaliq to Naila. When Naila and Kaliq first lays eyes and touch each other they both form an un-breakable bond and fall in love with each other. There love is forbidden but they keep meeting in secret at there favorite spot and they more dangerous it is when they meet. Because Naila father can discover about there relationship that he absolutely does not want to happen because of what happen to him in his secret past that he was utterly hurt. And he does not want his daughter to go through that hurt and pain that he went through in his past so he chosen a mate for Naila to marry and also that mate can tame her as well. Time is running out for Naila and Kaliq and they both don't now what to do until a major changing event happens to Naila that she decides to end it with Kaliq and marry the dreadful power hunger mate Manu that her dad chosen for her to marry. Naila is broken hearted when she had to let go of Kaliq for his safety but will Kaliq just leave Naila and let her get marry or will he fight for Naila and there love? Will There Love Really Be Enough To Survive? And here is where I am going to leave it off at. I can't wait to read more of Amanda Kay books her books are really addictive for me they are really quick fun reads. Until Next Time My Friends!
 



Katiria


Purchase Links



About The Author


Name: Amanda Kay


I am a Paranormal/Fantasy Adult Romance Author 


I’m twenty-nine years old, but will be twenty-nine in May. I am a Navy Wife and a mother of two. My daughter was born December 4, 2010 and my son was born July 18, 2013. My husband and I have been married for almost seven years, but we have been together since our junior year of high school and we have known each other since 8th grade, yes a long time. 

I am a Florida girl at heart, but since getting married I have lived in Washington, South Carolina, and our latest move Connecticut. I hold a B.A. in Multimedia Journalism with a minor in Political Science from Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida. 

Writing is something I love and since I am blessed to be a stay at home mom I thought I would try my hand at getting the stories in my head out and see how far I could go. I tried a few years ago to go through a Literary Agency, but it went nowhere. The self-publishing market was just starting to get hot so I self-published two books mainly for family and friends. I then discovered the world of New Adult. I wanted to stick with my paranormal roots and began thinking up story ideas that took on not only a paranormal element, but a fantasy element as well 

My Motto: Not your average Fairy Tales
So, that is me in a nutshell. I am a little crazy and simple and I love my life and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment