Review: Fight For Her by Amanda Kay

Wednesday, April 29, 2015



Fight For Her

Author: Amanda Kay

Genre: New Adult, Paranormal / Fantasy, Western Romance

Published Date: April 15, 2015 by Kingsnake Publishing

Format: e-arc

Rating: 5/5












Synopsis

**18+, a Paranormal/Fantasy Western Romance**

Keila Sommer is a little different. Well, actually a lot different. She is a Unicorn. In the city of Bison, South Dakota, she feels alone with her secret until Woodrow Drake rolls into town. To Keila, it feels like the stars align because the day she meets him is her twenty-second birthday.

Woodrow Drake is looking for a place to settle down. He closes his eyes and points to a map. His finger lands on Bison, South Dakota and he doesn’t blink an eye, he just takes off. The first person he meets is Keila Sommer and she’s drop dead gorgeous. Woodrow is attracted to her, but also quiet. They quickly become friends and although he wants more, he’s sure she doesn’t. When he returns to Bison after leaving for a family emergency, every cowboy in town is lined at Keila’s door and she’s going on many dates.

Keila wants Woodrow, but he only seems to want a friendship, so she entertains the guys who are only interested in her for her secret. A secret no one was supposed to know about. A secret she wants to hide from Woodrow.

Can Keila and Woodrow find their way to each other before she just settles for the average alpha cowboy? When her secret comes out, will Woodrow stick around? Only time will tell how things will go down in the west.







My Thoughts




I received this book by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you To Amanda Kay

I just love reading Amanda Kay books there are quick fun reads that I can read in just one setting and Fight For Her was just that! After a terrible sixteenth birthday for Keila Sommer she made a wish from a shooting star that she can become unique. And ohh boy she does become a lot different from everybody else and she keeps that secret to herself. Until the day Keila meets a sexy new cowboy name Woodraw Drake who is a new ranch worker for her mother on there farm. Keila feels like the stars are aligned because she meets Woodraw on her twenty-second birthday and she has fallen hard for Woodraw in first sight. Woodraw Drake was looking for a place to settle down after a terrible tragedy happened to him in his life. So he decided to close his eyes and points to a map and his finger land on Bison, South Dakota. Woodraw doesn't hesitate and takes off to Bison and the first person he meets is Keila who he is very attractive too but he is also very quiet and is determined to keep his promise that he made too a special person in his past. But Woodraw and Keila quickly become best friends although he wants more, but he holds back because of that promise he made and also he is not sure if Kelia wants something more than friendship between the two of them. After Woodraw left Bison for a family emergency every cowboy in town is lined at Keila's door and she goes on many dates but Woodraw finally realize that he is in love with Keila and he will fight for there love at all cost. And here is where I am going to leave it off at can Woodraw and Keila find there why to each other before it is too late! I really loved and enjoyed Fight For Her that I can't wait to read more of Amanda Kay books. Until Next Time My Friends



Katiria


Purchase Links

Amazon



About The Author




Name: Amanda Kay


I am a Paranormal/Fantasy Adult Romance Author 


I’m twenty-nine years old, but will be twenty-nine in May. I am a Navy Wife and a mother of two. My daughter was born December 4, 2010 and my son was born July 18, 2013. My husband and I have been married for almost seven years, but we have been together since our junior year of high school and we have known each other since 8th grade, yes a long time. 

I am a Florida girl at heart, but since getting married I have lived in Washington, South Carolina, and our latest move Connecticut. I hold a B.A. in Multimedia Journalism with a minor in Political Science from Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida. 

Writing is something I love and since I am blessed to be a stay at home mom I thought I would try my hand at getting the stories in my head out and see how far I could go. I tried a few years ago to go through a Literary Agency, but it went nowhere. The self-publishing market was just starting to get hot so I self-published two books mainly for family and friends. I then discovered the world of New Adult. I wanted to stick with my paranormal roots and began thinking up story ideas that took on not only a paranormal element, but a fantasy element as well 

My Motto: Not your average Fairy Tales
So, that is me in a nutshell. I am a little crazy and simple and I love my life and my family

No comments:

Post a Comment