Book Beginnings On Friday # 6 & The Friday 56 # 9 - Beyond Reach ( True Calling # 2 ) by Siobhan Davis

Friday, April 24, 2015











Books Beginnings On Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Gilion at Rose City Reader. The Rules are Simple!

Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author’s name.



The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted by Freda at Freda's Voice  . If you like to join in every Friday the rules are simple.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader (If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. 
*It's that simple








Beyond Reach ( True Calling # 2 )

By Siobhan Davis






Book Beginnings On Friday:


" The incriminating recording floored me completely. I've watched it over and over again, and the pain never lessens. The questions are never-ending. What did he do ? And why ? Did I mean anything to him at all ? "  ( Chapter 1 )



The Friday 56


" He takes my hand, and I feel something soft pressing down on my skin.  My eyes flesh open. " I know your intentions were honorable, but they would never have let the others go, Ari. It wouldn't have achieved anything. " His fingers are wrapped around a piece of cloth, and he dabs my skin gently. The material turns a pinkish-red color. "  ( 56% )


 

What is you Book Beginnings & 56 for this week?

16 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting. It says it's the second book in the series. How was the first? Would you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one was really really good a bit slow at the beginning for me but a few chapters in I was hooked and I really do recommend it to everybody it was really a awesome read for me! :) thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Intriguing. The cover looks like sci-fi. Is it?
    My Friday post features SOMETHING ABOUT MAUDY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes It is Sci-Fi and a really good one as well. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. Interesting, I recently got the first book as it was free. Hope you are enjoying this one! :)

    Stormi
    Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you the first one was really really good I hope you enjoy it as well! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  4. It is interesting. I find the title really interesting. How did she get hurt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to say how she got hurt because it is a spoiler lets just say she try to do an honorable thing for her friends and family sorry that's all I can tell you without spoiling it for anybody. Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  5. Some times you have to read or listen to something far more than one time. Then, you still might not get the underlying message.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds interesting. It sounds like the beginning could be a flash forward. Enjoy the read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was an intresting great book. Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  7. Very intriguing - you know the series title makes me think of an old favorite show of mine... :)

    Check out my 56 (with Book Beginnings).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is really intriguing I can't wait to start it soon. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  8. I feel like I've seen this before.... sounds good!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cover. I wonder what he did to betray her.
    My 56 - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/04/24/the-friday-56-59-cut-me-free-by-j-r-johansson/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I can tell you but I don't want to spoil it for you on what he did to betray her but I was also in shock when I read that scene on how he betrayed her. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete