"Waiting On" Wednesday # 4 - Hunted ( Sinners # 2 ) by Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki

Wednesday, March 18, 2015




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

What too participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 

Here is my WOW for this week:




Hunted ( Sinners # 2 )

Author: Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki

Publication Date: April 28, 2015 by Month9Books, LLC




Synopsis

HUNTED is the electrifying sequel to the bestselling debut BRANDED, A Sinners Series, by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki. 

It’s been three months since the revolt against the Commander’s fifty-year-old regime failed. 

Under a new ruler, things were supposed to change. Get better. 

But can anyone really be trusted? 

Lexi and Cole soon find out, as life takes an unexpected turn for the worse. 

In this ever-changing world, you must hunt or be hunted. 

Lives will be lost. 

Dreams will be crushed. 

Fears will be realized. 

Secrets will be exposed. 

When Cole is once again faced with losing Lexi at the hands of a monster, one encounter will change everything. 


Why I Am Waiting

I have book one of the sinners series but I have not yet read it. I know I know what I am waiting for.  I heard nothing but great reviews about the first book that I really want to get to reading it soon hopefully I can next month. 


What Is Your WOW Pick For This Week?



1 comment:

  1. I need to finished reading Branded. I hope you enjoy the book!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-work-in-progress.html

    ReplyDelete