Top 5 Sundays # 3

Monday, March 16, 2015




Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog  meme created by Larissa at Larissa & Friends Bookish Life


Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be anything and every week I'll have a new theme. And I will add a Mr. Linky. Below the post so you can do a list with the theme and add your link to it.

Rules: 

1. Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose ( or was chosen on the poll) for the week. 

2. Mention this blog on the post and link back to it. 

3. Fell free to use feature image ( there is a smaller size version of it below )

4. After you finished your post, add your link ( of the post, not your blog main page) to the Mr. Linky. at the end of that week's post. 

5. If you don't have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments.



The Theme For Today Is: Top TBR Books




The Complete Black Falcon Series Collection

Black Falcon # 1-4

By Michelle A. Valentine

I am going to meet Michelle again in June and I want to prepare myself with her books





The Mitchell Family Box Set Part 1 & 2

Mitchell Family # 1-9

By Jennifer Foor

Another Author I am going too meet in June!





 Search Series Box Set

The Search Series # 1-5

By Amanda Kay

I read the first book in the search series and really enjoyed it I really want to finished up this series soon




Perfect Ten

By Michelle Craig

I just loved the synopsis of this book and I met the author last year and she was so awesome!




Of High Treason

The Doyle Hawthorne Series # 2

By Ember Shane

I really need to read this book this month if possible I just love this series!





What is your Top 5 TBR Books?






No comments:

Post a Comment